Among the many marketing and promotional projects I worked on while at Mills James are:
- Assisting in copywriting and providing photography for the company’s corporate brochure.
- Developing, researching, writing, editing and producing a variety of sales promotion and corporate communications materials including:
- Numerous advertorial stories promoting Mills James services for the Columbus Dispatch.
- Copywriting, photography and content development for a special supplement to Columbus Business First commemorating the company’s 20th anniversary.
- Writing, producing and developing informational one-sheets and informational one-sheets.
- Spearheading the media and public relations efforts for The Piano Guy with Scott Houston, an EMMY-award-winning public television show.
- Designing, developing, copywriting and purchasing promotional ads placed in a variety of publications.
- Behind-the-scenes photography during video productions and live events, with images used in a variety of printed marketing materials and on MillsJames.com.